And finally, the last section on making life for more enjoyable and getting the most out of it!
I hope you enjoyed this 5 part book review!
- Clean your tap water. Chlorine and Fluoride added to sterilize tap water are bad for the hormonal system. Use a carbon filtration system sic as Aqausana’s or natural charcoal sticks. If possible, install a filter for your shower too.
- Use healthy pots and pans.
- Copper and Aluminium can leach into food.
- Teflon pans contains bad chemicals.
- Never microwave plastic, use glass instead.
- Stainless steel glass bottles are better, especially in summer.
- Don’t buy soap brands that contain:
- Check body lotion labels and don’t buy if it contains compound chemicals. Use apps like Think Dirty to buy healthy beauty products.
- Keep chlorine out of the house from cleaning products.
- Don’t use Antibacterial hand soap. It contains Triclosan.
- Wash the air by keeping indoor plants (such as eucalyptus). Open windows when possible.
- Green your cleaners one by one. Make them if you wish with: Baking soda + white vinegar + lemons + castle soap + borax + tea tree oil.
- Natural toothpaste is not always natural.
- Switch from mineral body oil to coconut body/hair oil.
- Work standing up. Stand up desks are the wave of the future.
- Make a healthy bed. Unbleached cotton, organic mattress cover.
- Use color for mood manipulation:
- red is energizing
- lavender encourages contemplation
- blue brings calm
- light green makes you hopeful
- orange makes you happy
- Clutter is the junk food of the home. Donate, organize, buy less.
- Soothe your surroundings. Curves are soothing, fix or toss broken items